Date(s) - 25/06/2017 - 28/06/2017
About Hamlyn Symposium
The 10th Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics is scheduled to take place from Sunday 25th June to Wednesday 28th June, 2017 at Royal Geographical Society, South Kensington, London, UK.
The Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics allows surgeons and engineers from across the globe to experience the latest developments in medical robotics. Surgical Robot Challenge 2017 will be held on Sunday 25th June at the Royal Geographic Society in London. The main symposium will be held on Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th June. Workshops will be organised for Wednesday 28th June. The symposium annually attracts world-leading scientists, engineers and clinicians from a wide range of disciplines associated with medical robotics and surgery.
- A series of invited talks by distinguished speakers
- Panel debate on breakthrough medical robotics
- Oral and poster presentations on a wide range of clinical and technical topics
- An international audience from leading research organisations and universities in medical robotics
- Annual international forum for clinicians, engineers and researchers
- Series of topical workshops
- Industry exhibits
- Surgical Robot Challenge 2017