Date(s) - 06/08/2017 - 09/08/2017
About International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation
The 2017 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA 2017) will take place in Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan from 6 to 9 August, 2017.
Takamatsu is a small city located at Sikoku which is the smallest island in 4 main islands of Japan. Shikoku contains a lot of temples including Zentsu-ji, where one of the most famous Buddhists, Kukai, was born.
As the host city of ICMA 2017, Takamatsu not only provides the attendees with a great venue for this event, but also an unparalled experience in the Japanese history through several historical architectures. You are cordially invited to join us at IEEE ICMA 2017 in Takamatsu. The objective of ICMA 2017 is to provide a forum for researchers, educators, engineers, and government officials involved in the general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
The topics of interest :
- Intelligent mechatronics, robotics, biomimetics, automation and control systems
- Opto-electronic elements and Materials, laser technology and laser processing
- Elements, structures, mechanisms, and applications of micro and nano systems
- Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and teleoperated semi-autonomous systems
- Sensor design, multi-sensor data fusion algorithms and wireless sensor networks
- Biomedical and rehabilitation engineering, prosthetics and artificial organs
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process and automation
- April 10, 2017(US Pacific Time): Full papers and organized session proposals
- May 1, 2017: Proposals for tutorials and workshops
- May 15, 2017: Notification of paper and session acceptance
- June 1, 2017: Submission of final papers in IEEE PDF format