Date(s) - 28/06/2017 - 29/06/2017
About Automation and Robotics 2017
The 3rd World Congress on Automation and Robotics 2017 during June 28-29, 2017 at ,USA. Theme of the Conference is “Future Trends in the Field of Industrial Automation and Robotics”.
Automation and Robotics 2017 includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Automation and Robotics 2017 aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research area of Automation and Robotics to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions at the event. This scientific gathering guarantees that offering the thoughts and ideas will enable and secure you the theme “Automation and Robotics for a Sustainable Future”. Automation is the latest trending technology in many fields especially in industries like manufacturing, control systems, mining, etc. The current era fully rolled out with many new automation technologies. In such case more automation companies and industries were newly introduced within market which obviously shows the market growth of Automation. While analyzing the revenue growth of Automation functions, it highly developed from $150 billion USD to $250 billion USD since from 2010-2015. And the annual growth percentage increases from 20-55 percentages, which clearly shows that automation technology contains huge scope in coming years.
Importance and Scope:
Due to incredible technology development, the industries are trying to reduce man power where they trying to increase automation function in various sectors. Now automation is used in each and every company where machines are involved and some or other process is involved. Many fields like robotics, mechatronics, control systems, electronics, wireless, laser technology, automotive motors are depended only on this Automation functions. The conference organizers aim is to gather the researcher’s academicians and scientists from the field of Industrial Automation community and to create an approach towards global exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific innovations, and the effectiveness of various regulatory programs towards industrial automation.
- Automation and Robotics Lab Directors/Associates
- Head of the Departments from the field of Automation, Robotics, Mechatronics, Control systems
- CEO’s of the Automation manufacturing Companies
- Automation researchers and academicians
- Automation doctorates
- Control systems and Mechatronics expertise
- Professors and Students from Academia in the study of Industrial Automation and Robotics field.
- Conference Highlights:
- Automation Tools and Technologies
- Control and Mechatronic Systems
- Robotics and Applications
- Flexibility for Sustainable Manufacturing
- Information Technologies for Automation Systems
- Process and Energy Automation
- Spacecraft Systems
- Security in Manufacturing Industries
- Nano/Micro Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Laser Automation
- Food processing automation