Date(s) - 26/06/2017 - 27/06/2017
About AMW 2017
The Autonomous Machines World 2017 (AMW 2017 ) event will be held in TITANIC Chaussee Berlin, Germany from June 26 – 27, 2017.
The Autonomous Machines World 2017 is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together the top experts in the field, and will provide a unique glimpse into the fascinating world of autonomous robots, intelligent machines and smart technologies.
Key topics Autonomous Machines World 2017
- The (Industrial) Internet Of Things and Industry 4.0 and its impact on autonomous systems: how IIoT enables interoperability of smart devices and connected machines
- Cognitive Security – Protecting smart data with cognitive solutions that understand, reason and learn
- What standards and software capabilities are needed to secure connected machines?
- Big Data, high performance computing and deep learning: how will artificial intelligence drive digitalization and economies?
- Artificial Intelligence and machine-to-machine interaction in an industrial setting
- How must software architectures be standardized to maximise efficient development of intelligent systems in the future?
- Who will be the developers of A.I. software in the future? Big companies, researchers, or independent software programmers? What role will open-source play in the future?
- Industrial robotics in a connected world: Securing and managing smart automation and robotics in a changing organizational structure
- Machine learning and M2M: how smart, connected machines are transforming competition and companies
- What role do sensor / mapping technologies and smart remote services play in robotics and autonomous systems?
- Interconnecting geographic information systems and sensor technologies to emulate human senses
- What capabilities will sensors and geographic information systems need to possess in the future to support autonomous systems? Do the currently available technologies suffice?
- How the use of sensor data can become core to business and a cornerstone for transformational growth
- Autonomous systems in an industrial/commercial environment – the technology roadmap to autonomous machines
- Which industry sectors are already benefitting from the use of autonomous systems?
- How and where are UAVs, agricultural robots, industrial robots used commercially today? What lessons have been learnt so far?
- Which industry sectors will undergo the biggest changes in the future? How will autonomous systems shape the economies of the future?
- How autonomous systems will shape product solutions and services and disrupt current business models