Date(s) - 20/08/2017 - 23/08/2017
About Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
The 13th annual IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE CASE 2017), sponsored by the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, will be held from 20-23 August 2017, in Xi’an, China.
IEEE CASE 2017 represents the flagship automation conference of the IEEE RAS and constitutes the primary forum for cross-industry and multidisciplinary research in automation. Its goal is to provide a broad coverage and dissemination of foundational research in automation among researchers, academics, and practitioners. The technical program of CASE conferences consists of tutorials/workshops, keynote/plenary speeches, automation forums, and oral presentations.
Foundations of Automation; Discrete Event Systems; Scheduling and Optimization; Manufacturing Automation; Process Automation; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Sustainable Production; Life Sciences and Health Care; Power and Energy Systems; Smart Buildings; Automation in Meso, Micro and Nano-scale; Automation for Machine Tools; Mechatronics; Networked and Control Systems; Cloud Computing for Automation; Industrial Informatics; Big Data and Data Mining; and Emerging Topics in Automation.
- 11 January 2017: Special session proposal submission
- 29 January 2017: Special session acceptance notifcation
Tutorial/workshop proposal submission
- 8 February 2017: Contributed paper submission
- 15 February 2017: IEEE Robotics & Automation Letters/CASE submission
- 26 February 2017: Tutorial/workshop acceptance notifaction
- 11 May 2017: Paper acceptance notification
- 25 May 2017: IEEE Robotics & Automation Letters notification
- 27 May 2017: Conference registration opens
- 12 June 2017: Final paper submission