Date(s) - 17/07/2017 - 20/07/2017
About ICORR 2017
The 15th IEEE Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR 2017) will be held in QEII Center, London from 17-20 July , 2017.
“Translation and clinical delivery” is the general theme of the Rehab Week and ICORR 2017. The London Rehab Week will target basic science, the translation of technologies across fields and promote clinical delivery. It will have a strong user involvement, inspire the younger generations and galvanise experts to tackle the challenges ahead through collaboration.
For ICORR, they target the general topic of robot-assisted rehabilitation in a broad sense, and invite paper and workshop submissions on related topics, including:
- Rehabilitation and assistive robotics
- Computational neurorehabilitation
- Robotics for clinical neuroscience
- Socially interactive robotics
- Brain machine interfaces in rehabilitation
- Wearable devices
- Neural processes of rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and orthotics
In addition to ICORR specific Workshops and Presentation Sessions, there will be joint sessions with the other conferences: keynote speakers, panel discussions, poster sessions, industry exhibition to encourage cross-fertilisation and collaboration.
- Workshop Proposal Submission: December 1st , 2016
- Registration Open: January 3rd, 2017
- Paper Submission: January 15th, 2017
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 10th, 2017