Date(s) - 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
About ISMR 2018
The International Symposium on Medical Robotics (ISMR) will be held at the Academy of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, on March 1-3, 2018.
ISMR 2018 will be a single-track symposium with talks covering several areas of medical robotics. The goal of ISMR is bringing together people from engineering, medicine, and industry who are working in various areas within the field of medical robotics to create a common forum for exchanging ideas and fostering future developments in the field.
Topics of Interest:
- Robot-assisted surgery
- Rehabilitation Robotics
- Assistive Robotics
- Robot-assigned guided interventions
- Registration Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Submit Late-breaking Research Results: January 25, 2018
- Paper Decisions Announced: January 15, 2018
- Deadline to Submit Camera-ready Copies of Accepted Papers: February 1, 2018
- Final Program Published on the ISMR 2018 Website: February 15, 2018
- Symposium at the Academy of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia: March 1-3, 2018