Date(s) - 24/04/2018 - 28/04/2018
About RoboSoft 2018
The first IEEE Robotics & Automation Society International Conference on Soft Robotics will be held in Livorno, Italy on 24-28 April 2018.
Soft robotics is a recent exciting trend of robotics, taking the challenge of using soft materials and deformable structures for building robots, with high potential for impact in science and in applications. Given the young and fast growing area and the lively interdisciplinary community that grew around soft robotics, the RoboSoft international conference aims at presenting recent progresses in this field, for discussing new science, new technologies and new opportunities for applications.
- 15 January 2018 – Workshops/tutorials notification of acceptance
- 29 January 2018 -Soft robot competition: submission of pre-selection
- 1 February 2018 -Notification of paper acceptance
- 1 March 2018 – Final paper submission
- 1 March 2018 – Soft robot competition: notification of acceptance
- 1 March 2018 – Early Registration deadline
- 24 April 2018 – Tutorial/Workshop
- 25-27 April, 2018 – Conference
- 28 April 2018 – Soft robotics competitions